Thursday, December 10, 2009

I would just like to thank...

...everyone who has been keeping up with my blogs and all the positive feedback i have been receiving. I want to thank those who have been passing on the word about Nikki Fresh. I have strong faith that it is through you that the world will eventually become aware of my music. I am so optimistic about 2010. I have so much to be happy for already; the arrival of my son, a new outlook on life, a strong support group made up of family and friends, i cut all the strings that were holding me down and i have this feeling of accomplishment that no one will ever be able to take away from me. I made no excuses for myself, no matter how hard or impossible it felt, i made it happen. Thank you everyone who didn't let me fall into the abyss, or fade away, or give up.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
- Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment