Saturday, December 12, 2009

Isn't it funny...

...how when people hurt you beyond measure...and know they are wrong, they would rather ignore, then give in to that uncomfortable guilty feeling. Giving in to that feeling might lead to them actually doing the RIGHT THING, but they would rather continue on the route that brings them self gratification.

Little do they know, that uncomfortable feeling never goes away. It will stick with them for life. That feeling is part of Karma's plan.

It's even funnier, when the tables turn, and now your the one who becomes indifferent, they cant understand why? Instantly, you become the wrong one. Really, am i wrong, or is this just long overdue?

Honestly, i wish i had taken this route a long time ago, and even though it kills me to be this way, it killed me more to love you as much as i did and let you kick me in my teeth repeatedly time and time again.

At the end of the day...I've been harping over what I've lost these past few months, but at the same time, I'm gaining something so much more. I was led to believe that you had this power over me, but in reality, all of the power was really within myself. Literally.

All i have left to say is...THIS IS WHAT YOU CHOSE...EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS ALL A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS. YOU NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE TO EVEN HAVE A CHOICE. IT WAS ALL YOUR WAY, OR NO WAY, FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW. I'm sorry you made such poor choices and decisions, and i am sorry you acted on pride and irrationality rather then emotion and love. That is something YOU have to live with now, because i have finally found peace within myself about the whole situation. I'm tired of hurting and i am ready to open up to the happiness around me. I have suffered enough and you knew this day would come. Like i said, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Maybe one day you'll be able to put someone else before yourself. When that day comes, i hope that person appreciates that you are willing to put anything on the line for them, because if they don't, and you are under appreciated, the suffering that follows is unexplainable. I would not wish that kind of pain on anyone, not even you, the one who was responsible for all of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment