Thursday, December 3, 2009

Relax, take each day at a time...you have the rest of your life to live!

Wow...i cant tell you how many times i hear that in a week. Relax? Yeah im not too sure im familiar with the meaning of that word, considering all the mayhem that has been overloading this little cranium of mine. I hardly find it productive to think "i have the rest of my life to live". Im not one of those people who can sit back and smell the roses and let life just...happen. Im one of those people who has to constantly be doing something. I want to make life happen! I'm so use to being in "control", that i feel so out of place these days, because it seems like i have no control over anything anymore. Sigh. So i'm attempting to come to terms with the fact that maybe, i have to loose everything and let life happen around me, so that when all of my hard work pays off, i'll be able to appreciate the fruits of my labor that much more. Atleast, thats what im telling myself, to keep from falling apart. The reality is, i turn my car in tomorrow and i am secretly freaking out. Call me dramatic, i really could care less, but this is very overwhelming for me.

Anyhoo, now that i have that out of my system, on a more positive note (i dont want to go on anymore about the car situation, i cant handle the pressure right now), my last day for this semester is next Tuesday. OMG! Could it be? Am i nearing the end of studying, tests, and hours of lecture! Why yes i am! I only have two more months of this to go and im done! Well, God willing my son doesnt come before then. Either way, i accomplished a goal and i'll be one step closer to ensuring i can provide solely for my child. So i can sleep easy without that weighing heavily on my noggin.

Something else to add to the positive pile, my demo is comming along very nicely...i think it's going to cause the buzz i need it to. Im just happy i am finally able to get this done, and Lord knows it has not been easy recording and being pregnant, but i have to do what i have to do. Can't wait for you guys to hear it, i want tons of feedback. When it's complete i will be posting some of the songs on this site so...definitly stay tuned for that. OH! I promise im working on the videos and .wav files. Just having some technical difficulties with compressing the files and uploading them onto the site. Soon, very soon, i'll give you guys a taste of something to get excited about.

Last but not least, i just want to thank everyone for all the positive feedback i have been receiving for the blogs and the site. I am happy you guys are actually taking the time out to read what i have to say and appreciate my honesty on the issues i have been addressing. You guys ROCK! Thanks you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment